BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
As Python Developer (m/w) at Magdeburg, you support our international team in the development and implementation of customer projects with Odoo ERP. You will be involved in the whole process - from the requirements analysis, through the implementation, to the subsequent support. As a company with customers throughout Germany, we offer you the unique opportunity to be part of an international, highly specialized development team.
In addition, you get a first-class training in Odoo, along with deepening your knowledge in agile project planning. If you are an analytical problem solver, a team player with initiative and creative ideas, and have the joy of continuing to educate yourself, then this position is just right for you.
As a Python developer, you work in an agile team. You develop Odoo for our customers, write automated tests, perform live deployment, and present the newly developed applications to customers. Our ideal candidate should not only keep an eye out for clean code, but also be passionate about coding. At least 2 years of experience in object-oriented programming in an agency, a start-up or as a freelancer are prerequisites. Odoo experience is a plus, but more importantly, you are Master of Python.
- Creation of solutions for ERP customer requirements
- Varied work in the ERP development process (requirements management, software design, programming and software testing)
- Development of Odoo Community and Odoo Enterprise
- Creation of user stories / solution descriptions
- Writing automatic software tests
- XML is a plus
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science (or a training with a similar background)
- Very good English, written and oral (must-have)
- German is a plus
- Experience with databases, such as PostgreSQL
- High interest in ERP, open source software and software development
- Experience with Linux systems is a plus
- Analytical and independent way of working, team spirit and communication skills
- Agile project experience
We, the bloopark systems GmbH & Co. KG, specialize in the development of customer projects with Odoo ERP. Our headquarters are in Magdeburg, the state capital of Saxony-Anhalt. 17 Odoo Developer, Project Manager and Web Designer make us one of the largest Odoo Agencies and Odoo Partners in Germany. Our clients are medium-sized companies with a focus on developing business processes with Odoo ERP.
You find the requirement profile interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application. Via our application form you can apply directly online.