Agile IT Project Manager / Product Owner
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
We are an internet agency and Odoo partner based in Magdeburg, Germany with over 15 years of experience in ERP projects, E-Commerce projects, UX design and development. For the past 3 years, we’ve been mostly focused on Odoo - a very strong open-source ERP system that covers everything from frontend to backend applications. We consider ourselves as an A-team which is small but skillful and efficient. We expect a lot, but we even give much more. If you like challenges, you want to develop yourself, and you have clearly defined career objectives, we say hello and welcome to you.
What do we expect from you
As project manager you know exactly what our customers want and can hold it in requirements for all team members. Our business is the creation of individual Odoo ERP- and e-commerce solutions - your high standard of quality, showing itself at every stage of your work and making customers more than satisfied. You coordinate all tasks within our projects from the conception to the finished software solution, between web designers, programmers and customers. You also understand how to bridge the worlds of business and technology. Your affinity for project management and technology is only surpassed by the desire to do very good work and to realize successful projects.
- Completed studies, e.g. IT, IT, business administration, project management, or similar OR Several years of experience as IT Projekt manager or Product Owner.
- We also give job-entry and entry-level graduates a chance when you have talent and ambition.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Professional experience as Product Manager or Product Owner, ideally working with agile teams.
- Several years of professional experience in the field of ERP or in the implementation of IT projects.
- Good odoo knowledge is a benefit.
- If you do not have an Odoo ERP knowledge, you will be introduced to the software - it will depend on you how well you will be ...
- Experience in e-commerce business / projects.
- You have excellent communication skills and English is fluent spoken and written. German is a benefit.
- Good knowledge of software and system architectures.
- Strong organizational ability and a high degree of self-responsibility.
- Affinity for design and brands, because or projects have a very high design approach.
- Your approach to your work is goal-oriented, thorough and meticulous.
Project management and independent handling of agile IT projects (Scrum & Kanban etc.)
You control a multi-headed agile team to implement technically demanding solutions, with Focus Odoo ERP (Odoo.com).
Consulting of our customers in the conception and realization.
Joint planning of storymaps and product backlogs, together with our customers.
Organization and further development of our processes.
Research and understand customer needs and define useful product requirements.
Create a product roadmap and communicate between stakeholders.
Manage a product backlog, write user stories and quantify their business value.
Prioritize what the development team should do next. Review and release the results after every sprint.
Work closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical solutions and reasonable schedules.
You inspire and motivate your team every day to build awesome projects.
We offer you
An experienced, talented, enthusiastic and motivated Team in an awesome office in the middle of Magdeburg (Uni-Platz) with green garden and a tennis table. We work in an Agile culture giving lots of possibilities to better organise and manage projects, to satisfy our clients and ourselves as well. We are currently running one of the biggest Odoo project for one of the best clients in Germany. Odoo is one of the top open-source ERP, but together we can make it even better.
You will get the well-organised technical infrastructure for your work. You will have the freedom to discover new cutting-edge technologies in order to build awesome things. Friday Tech Talks are the opportunities to show them to your co-workers. We also encourage our employees to be active in tech communities, especially in Odoo and the Odoo Community Association.
Bloopark is growing: exciting long-term projects with certain complex requirements are coming. This is a place for people to have their goals reached, to gain much more knowledge, to grow and to raise others up as well. Join us to make it a better place.
We support a healthy and balanced life: juice on a daily basis, lunch together every Tuesday and Friday, regular events like bowling, carting-races and the like - company-sponsored of course.
We also give performance-based attractive bonuses and yearly extra bonus. We don’t only provide financial support for sport activities but also for personal development like conferences, seminars and code sprints.
We are looking forward to your application!